Sunday, February 28, 2016

Valentine Birthday Decorations 2016

Birthday celebrations are always very special at Southard House!  Each party is customized for the birthday boy/girl with their choice of theme and colors for decorations. I make decorations especially for each party and many of decorations are taken home as gifts.

 I made this beautiful birthday cake for a Valentine-theme birthday celebration at Southard House.
 I made this birthday hat from scrapbook paper and decorated it with tissue paper trim, paper roses, curling ribbon, and a Happy Birthday banner across the front.
 I had so much fun making these cute decorations!  This hat is trimmed with red tinsel garland, paper roses, and glittery red hearts.
 I made this birth day cake to match the hat above and used different shades of pink paper, pink tinsel trim, fabric rose trim, and ribbon to decorate it.  I fashioned a mini paper horn and a mini birthday present that I made from clay and ribbon for the top of the cake.  I made a "celebrate" banner with a rubber stamp, white cardstock, and glitter to add to the top of the cake.

  The tablescape looked beautiful and very festive for this Valentine-themed birthday party!
If you are interested in hosting a beautiful birthday party at Southard House Bed and Breakfast, please call Tammy at (580) 231-3960 for more information or to book your event!

No comments:

Post a Comment