Sunday, February 28, 2016

"Showered With Love" Baby Shower

On Saturday, February 6th we hosted a beautiful baby shower for mommy-to-be Jamie Sparks and her baby girl Caiya.  I used a red, white, and pink color scheme and a "Showered with Love" theme for this sweet shower.  It was a surprise for Jamie and she loved the decorations when she saw them!




 I used some cute children's rubber rain boots and painted them pink.  I added ribbon and filled them with pink and red roses.
 I used a lace umbrella and made raindrops from white cardstock and added red hearts and pink buttons.  I attached the raindrops to the umbrella.  I also made several paper signs as decorations.
 I love the baby carriage and the umbrella picks I made for the flower arrangements.  They were my favorite decoration I made for this shower.
 I always make a decorative initial for each mommy-to-be to take home and put in the nursery. Caiya's letter was covered in red and white polka dot paper with pink ribbon and red roses.  It matched the tablescape perfectly!
 The mommy-to-be was "showered with love" at her shower!
 Here is another umbrella pick that I made for a flower arrangement.  This one is my favorite!
 The hostesses brought so much wonderful food for their guests.  The enitre table was covered with tasty treats!
 A beautiful pink cake was made in honor of baby Caiya and it was topped with a beautiful golden "C" that will be used as a keepsake after the shower.
 This was a great shower and everyone that attended enjoyed themselves.  We were blessed to host Jamie and all of her friends and family for this special ocassion.
 If you are interested in hosting a special event at Southard House, please call Tammy at (580) 231-3960 for more information or to book your event!

No comments:

Post a Comment