Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Allison Sherrell Pink and Gold Baby Shower

On Sunday, January 31st Southard House hosted a beautiful baby shower for mommy-to-be Allison Sherrell and baby Hadlee.  Allison requested a pink and gold color scheme for her shower.
 my favorite showers to decorate for are girly showers with lots of pink.  I had so much fun decorating for this shower.
 I decorated a cardboard "H" with various colors of pink roses and suspended it in a gold frame to use as the centerpiece for the food table.
This beautiful cake was covered with pink and gold roses.  It was vanilla with strawberry filling.  It tasted as wonderful as it looked and it was created by Shelby Bodelle.

 I gave this train case a makeover and filled it with lots of sweet baby items including an antique baby doll, baby shoes, and a vintage glass baby bottle I decorated with lace and a crystal brooch.

I decorated the drink table with baby blocks I made from cardboard boxes, a pink teddy bear, a pink candle, and lots of pink roses.  I served a delicious pink lemonade punch and ice tea for beverages.
Hostesses brought chocolate-covered strawberries, wafer cookies, chocolate-covered pretzels, and the beautiful rose cake for refreshments. 


 Hostess Brittany Ashcraft made Allison a beautiful baby belly sash from lace and various pretty flowers.  It was so beautiful with her orchid dress.
 Thank you Allison for choosing Southard House for your shower.  May you be blessed as you raise baby Hadlee!

If you would like to host a party or shower at Southard House, please visit our website at www.southardhouse.com for more information. I would love to help make your event special and unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment