Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Masquerade Tea at Southard House

Hello Friends!

I am so excited to share that I will be hosting my first ladies tea here at Southard House on Tuesday evening, October 22, 2013 from 6:30-8:00 PM at Southard House - 518 W. Pine in Enid, OK.  The theme will be "Halloween Masquerade" and everyone that wears a masquerade mask will be entered in to a drawing for a door prize basket which will be filled with all kinds of sweet Halloween goodies and a certificate for a free night's stay at Southard House!  Tickets are $10 per person and must be purchased in advance by calling me at (580) 231-3960 and we can arrange a time for you to come by the inn to pay for your tickets.  This tea is limited to the first 20 ladies so I can seat you all comfortably and we can enjoy our time together.  This is not a come-and-go tea.  The ticket price includes: a buffet of sweet and savory hors d' oeuvres- including my beautiful cupcakes all dressed up for Halloween, hot tea and coffee, some fun games with prizes, a tour of Southard House, and a party favor for each guest.  There is no age limit for this tea.

I am hosting teas at Southard House because I love to prepare and host them and because I think it is a great way to make memories, meet new ladies, share special time together, and have fun and relax.  If you haven't had time for yourself lately this is an opportunity to set aside some special time for yourself and come relax and have some fun!  Our lives are so stressful and hectic and this is a great opportunity to step out of the chaos and come to the peace and tranquility of Southard House for some respite.  Our children don't have to have all the fun on Halloween and it is not very often that we as adults get the chance to dress up and have fun - so wear your prettiest masquerade mask and come join me!  This will be a special time for you and your daughter, granddaughter, auntie, niece, mother, grandmother, or best friend to make some special memories together.  I have hosted so many teas in my private home in the past and they have been such sweet times of fellowship and memory making.  I want to share this with you and provide you with the opportunity to do the same!  I have heard that tea time is "the coming together to enjoy sweet fellowship face to face and heart to heart."  I hope you will join me on Tuesday, October 22nd from 6:30-8:00 PM and you will bring the other ladies you love to share this experience with you!  If you have any questions or would like to purchase a ticket, please call me at (580) 231-3960. I hope to see you at the tea!

  Blessings to You!

Tammy Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment