Thursday, December 13, 2012

Main Street Enid Christmas Ornament

Hello Friends,

I had SO much fun making this beautiful ornament for the Main Street Enid Christmas trees.  I have recently seen several of the beautiful ornaments designed by local business on the Main Street Enid Facebook page and each one is unique and beautiful.  It is really amazing how the ornaments seem to truly represent the business. 

It is also really amazing to me that these basic items could become something so beautiful!
 On one side of the ornament I use the angel cutout and the banner at the bottom says                        "Count Your Blessings".
 I used lots of pink and other pastel colored ribbon and flowers to decorate the top.
 On the other side of the ornament I used the Southard House logo and glitzed it up with glitter! 
 I also used artificial snow, mica flakes, glitter, and pearl beads in the bottom of the ornament to make it look like it snowed inside the ornament.  It actually looks like a snow globe if you shake it up! 
I love how it turned out and I hope you will go by the Main Street Enid office and see all of the ornaments in person.  They are all so beautiful and creative!

Special wishes to you for a blessed and beautiful Christmas!

Tammy

2 comments: